Are your credit card bills getting bigger? Do you have loans or overdrafts?
Are you struggling to cope by ‘robbing Peter to pay Paul’, wondering how you’re going to pay all your payments each week or month?
Are you worried and struggling to sleep? Do you feel threatened, depressed or pressurised?
Have you begun to hate the sound of the phone ringing knowing the calls will be continuous reminders of late or non-payments?
Do you feel as though no one will help you, or understand your problems and there is simply ‘no light at the end of the tunnel’?
Read on to find out how to free yourself from financial stress and get a clean bill of health for your finances…
Most of us will find ourselves in financial difficulties at some point in our lives, and probably won’t know which way to turn or won’t know how best to resolve the situation. Some of us will simply bury our heads in the sand hoping things will magically improve if we ignore them!
Some of us will continue borrowing, taking out loans to pay other loans, taking on more credit cards, maximising our current credit cards and increasing our overdrafts. Some of us will also re-mortgage our homes to pay off credit – eating into valuable equity until there’s simply none left.
If this sounds like you and you want to take control of your personal debts and finances – or ask an expert to take control and find the right solution that suits your own circumstances….. an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) could be the best solution for you!
If you want to protect and safeguard your income, home and lifestyle and avoid bankruptcy…then an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) could be the best solution for you!
Act now! Take control of your debts! Get rid of your credit cards and loans and look forward to a debt and stress free future!
- One Agreed fixed monthly payment over a fixed period of time – normally 5 years, you’ll then be debt free*
- Expect to write off between 25% – 70% of your unsecured debts, depending on how much you can afford to pay- when your IVA is complete the remaining debt will be written off and you’ll be given a fresh start (the IVA will show on your credit report for 6 years from its start date)
- An IVA is legally binding between you and your creditor – Your creditors can’t take any court action, or any further action against you including further interest charges
- You won’t be hounded by debt collector calls and letters – It’s your expert’s duty to deal with your creditor. As long as you keep to the terms, it’s against the law for your creditors to pursue you
- No upfront fees – you will have to pay fees once your IVA commences, but these will be paid as part of your monthly repayments towards your debts.
We aim to help you find the best solution for your current circumstances and ensure you get the necessary help, guidance and support to do so. We have over 120 years experience within the Financial Services Industry.
We’ve carefully chosen to closely work with a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner who has the same values as ourselves of always putting the client first. The Licensed Insolvency Practitioner will personally work with you and your creditors and continue to provide ongoing help and support with a first class service. You’ll be treated as a person, never a reference number and receive high-quality, non-judgemental advice about the options available to you including Debt Management Plans, Bankruptcy and IVAs.
*If you own your home, you may need to pay a percentage of the equity into the arrangement. Your creditors cannot demand any additional payments from you unless your financial circumstances improve during the life of the IVA. If your monthly IVA payments don’t cover the entire amount of your debts, your creditors will write off the rest of your debts.